There is a form for that...
Field Trip and Travel Process
Faculty, please start here:
Once your Field Trip Request form has been approved, student forms will be created for your individual courses, and will be sent out to students.
Students: You will be sent a Field Trip form to your SSU Email address via Adobesign. You will receive a form to complete for each Biology course that includes field trips in the curriculum.
Staff: There are general purpose forms available, one for drivers, one for passengers. These are Biology forms, but are not tied to specific course.
Questions? Please email email@example.com for details.
Lab Safety Training & Guidelines
For all instructors - please make sure the Lab Safety Training is completed as early in the semester as possible. Questions? Ask the Expert!
Please log into the Registrar's Additional Form page to access the following forms:
- ARR Update
- Change of Grade
- Change of Major (Impacted)
- Course Repeat Exception
- Challenge Exam
(Forms completed by students, i.e., Petition to Take Extra Units, Time Conflict, etc. can be found on the Registrar's Form Page.)
Research and Contracts
- 393 Independent Study (06-28-21)
- 494 Independent Research (06-25-21)
- 495/595 Special Study (11-29-21)
- 496 Honors Research Guide (2017)
- 496 Honors Thesis (03-24-22)
- 498 Biology Practicum (01-20-22)
- 499 Internship Agreement: see Undergraduate Student Forms below - this form is initiated by students.
- 578 Project Continuation - Progress Report
- 578 Project Continuation form
- 597 Masters Thesis Preparation (06-14-21)
- 598 Graduate Practicum (07-13-21)
- 599 M.S. Thesis (07-13-21)
Undergraduate Student Forms
BIOL 499 Internship Agreement (02-07-22)
Please check the Registrar's website for the following forms. Most of these forms will require the signature of your faculty advisor and/or the Department Chair; please check-in with your advisor if you have any questions.
- Change of Major
- Graduation Application
- Petition of Time Conflict
- Petition to Add after the Deadline
- Petition to Take Extra Units
- Petition to Withdraw from a Class after the Deadline
- Repeat Course
- General Petition for Waiver of University Regulations
Don't see a form you need? Please email the Biology Office!